---- REPORT FROM SURFACE ----
- Overhauled the site code and CSS in an attempt to make it look less like a relic from 2006.
- Rebuilt the entire Dialogue section from scratch. Should now more accurately match player quotes to the relevant responses.
- Re-extracted and re-organised all the Star Control sound effects. Added planet lander sounds and some SC1 music to the Sounds pages.
- Added a new Surface Scan section to house the Planet Lander quotes and an all-new Biological Scan section.
- Removed any non-Star Control material from the site, as no-one ever looked at it anyway.
- Added a new "Oddities" section containing some ancient weird stuff.
- Restored a basic "Links" page.
- More to come, honest!
- Updated the Yehat Rebel quotes to be from the DOS version rather than the 3DO version.
- This only changes a few words here and there, but at least it's consistent now.
- Also added two missing Planet Lander quotes that I'd somehow missed off.
- I should probably update this page more often.
- Site host unexpectedly closed down with no warning.
- Up and running again on a new host, but some things are still broken.
- Will fix things up as soon as possible!
- Mysterious PHP errors fixed, I hope... Site should now be accessible again.
- Site back up again after a couple of months offline
- The sounds section is temporarily down due to unexpected bandwidth issues
- Updated and expanded the Babylon 5 sounds section
- Added a brand new Star Wars sounds section
- Updated and expanded the Star Control sounds section
- A new Star Control 2 inspired layout.
---- END OF REPORT ----